Moving forward as a single person instead of as a pair is going to change a few things, good and bad. Maybe I won’t have someone on the same track to bounce my crazier ideas off but, if I’m honest, I think the other workers will come to love such a charming personality spouting ridiculous ideas.
So a lot has happened since my last post. It's been an interesting and at times tempestuous period... certainly more so than usual.
Firstly, there was the not insignificant issue of several feet of water cascading into the office on the 3rd of December. Whilst we were not alone in being affected and I believe we coped well given the hand we were dealt it was certainly an experience I would not want to repeat any time soon.
Hello again, readers of the Antelle blog
We had stumbled into the trap of browser compatibility. There was a problem with our main body of the website, we wanted a specific effect, as we were replicating the exact layout of the website that we were updating. The desired effect was one of a purple rectangle, inside that, a white rectangle, slightly smaller, and inside that, another purple rectangle to be the main body content, once again, slightly smaller. To achieve this look we created the first purple rectangle, then another purple rectangle, smaller than the first with a white border. To do this, we used this kind of layout:
It’s been 4 weeks since the last blog post and we've been busy again.
I've completed two projects over that period in between pluralsight sessions in preparation for my first run at a Microsoft Exam. A Wordsearch generator and a neat little colour picker.
It’s been a while, since then quite a bunch has happened. Let’s start with the good stuff. Our latest Web Design task was to create something “cool”. This something cool had a few conditions, the first was that it had to make use of an API, the other condition was it had to consume data from an Endpoint.