Web Application Developer
This is a key role within a small friendly development team focused on delivering solutions to our growing client base and partners. Ideally you will have 1-2 years plus experience in a web development role with strong ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL Server experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of delivery
- Good communication skills (this is a client facing role requiring customer contact)
- A genuine passion for software development
- Ability to work within a team / alone
- Flexibility – we're a small company if you need a highly structured environment then were unlikely to be a good fit for you. If you want a varied and fast paced environment we can certainly offer that.
Technical skills required:
- ASP.Net either C# / VB
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
Additional skills we would like you to have (although not required):
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (it's a big ask we know)
- Microsoft SharePoint development / implementation
- Exposure to Content Management Systems (Umbraco / Sitecore)
- Windows forms development
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Communication Foundation
If you think you fit the bill them please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list your salary expectations and notice period.
Before submitting your CV though please take a while to look at our site and learn a little about us and the projects we take on / sectors we work in.
No agency applications please, we know where / who you are and will contact you should we need too.